Arrival & Departure
- Check In Time 4pm
- Check Out Time 11am
Our ability to accommodate requests for early check-in or late check-out is based on hotel occupancy and our staffing levels during that particular day. We try to be as accommodating as possible; however, there are some days when flexibility to our normal times simply cannot be achieved.
Credit Card Policy
A valid government issued photo ID (passport or driver license) and a valid major bank issued credit card is a must have requirement at the time of booking and check-in. During check-in debit card, visa debit or cash will NOT be accepted for incidentals. If a guest plans to use a third-party credit card, a credit card authorization form must be on file with the front desk prior to arrival. Please click here for Third Party Authorization Form
Hotel Rates and Booking Policies
- Rates are based on double occupancy, a $25 additional adults.
- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- We do not accept reservations from individuals under the age of 19 years old (DURING SPRING BREAK YOU MUST BE 25)
- All room rates are quoted in Canadian funds
- With currency exchange we do straight exchange for US dollars.
- A credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) is required to confirm all bookings.
- When reserving multiple rooms please indicate in the comments if booking online or let Guest Services know upon making your reservation. This will increase the possibility of your rooms being in the same area of the hotel.
- Cancellation Policy is 24 hours notice. Should you wish to cancel your reservation you have up until 24 hours prior to day of arrival. Should you fail to cancel in the allotted amount of time you will forfeit one (1) night’s room and taxes on the credit card provided during booking.
- Please record the cancellation number you will be given for your own records
The Castle at Swan Lake fire code permits a maximum of 6 guests in a suite depending on the suite reserved. Some suites have a maximum occupancy of 4 guests. Please contact Hotel directly for more information
- King Executive Suites can only accommodate 6 guests (a Maximum of 4 Adults and 2 Children) .
- King Deluxe Suites can only accommodate 4 guests (a (Maximum of 3 Adults and 1 Children) .
- Extra cots/rollaways are not available.
Individuals 16 years old and younger are considered children at The Castle at Swan Lake.
Good Night's Rest Policy
The Castle at Swan Lake enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created, as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel, without a refund.
All guest rooms are 100 percent smoke-free. We have outdoor space where smoking is permitted. Anyone found smoking in their suites or in our common areas will be subject to an extra charge and may be liable for additional fee’s in the event their suite goes out of service for treatment and cannot be resold.
At The Castle at Swan Lake All Suite Hotel, many of us are pup owners just like you, so we understand the importance of bringing your pup on your trip.
Pups are welcome at our pet friendly hotel; we have designated rooms available upon request, so you never have to worry about leaving your four-legged companion behind. To avoid disappointment please reserve a pup friendly room through the hotel directly prior to your arrival as there are limited designated pup friendly rooms.
To cover the additional maintenance/cleaning costs of keeping a pet in-room, a non-refundable fee of $25.00 per day will be charged upon arrival.
The Hotel reserves the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not pre-arranged prior to arrival. In consideration of guests with allergies any pets found in a non-pet room will result in an allergenic cleansing fee.
Please do not leave your pet unattended in the hotel room, for your convenience located a few blocks away is our local Wiggle Waggle Pet Hotel (Kennel free open concept) rated #1 in the North Okanagan. Pets pick up available upon request.